Best Odunlade Adekola Yoruba Movies
Nollywood keeps releasing new movies, and the stars get their rays of fame. Here am going to show you seen the best Yoruba movies by Odunlade Adekola.
Nollywood is the Nigerian movie industry. It is huge, following Bollywood and Hollywood. Since the country has many communities that speak their original languages (not always English), Nigeria offers a wide variety of films to suit different tastes and expectations. Checkout the latest Yoruba movies by Odunlade Adekola. With over 100 films to his name, you will get enough titles for an unforgettable evening or weekend in front of the TV or your computer download yoruba movies.
Let’s take a look at 5 of movies he featured in.
1. A Million Baby This is number #1 Yoruba movie with Odunlade Adekola on our list. Why? Let us explain. Firstly, this is an exciting story. It is about a lovely woman Janet. She is fond of helping those who are in need, but this can make her a victim of her own kindness. It is a comedy and drama starring our famous Nigerian star and other actors, including Ire Salako, Ada Ameh, Seun Akindele, and others. Secondly, for his role in ‘A Million Baby,’ Odunlade Adekola is nominated as the ‘Best Actor in a Comedy’ for Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. Will he win? We will know the answer later in the year.
2. Iku Lokunrin When a woman is in love, she is eager to give all of herself to her man. This is what happens in the latest Yoruba movie titled ‘Iku Lokunrin.’
3. Critical Evidence Do you like watching political thrillers? This latest Yoruba movie featuring Odunlae Adekola is fantastic! It is worth seeing if you love politics and all the struggles that happen between the politicians. You’ll be on edge the whole time, so get yourself some popcorn and enjoy!
4. Adebayo Aremu Abere This film was officially released at the end of 2015, but the DVD release took place in 2016. The central star is, of course, Odunlade Adekola, but you will also enjoy watching the act of other interesting people, including Ayo Adesanya and Sola Kosoko.
5. Aroba/Aroba 2 Sometimes when a person is in love, he or she becomes extremely jealous. What if this is a man? How jealous can he become?